Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[Video] [2009.11.13] SMG News on Fans gate crash at SS501 Persona Shanghai Press conference

I have read about fan sneaking into SS501 Persona Press Conference but I didn't know they were so brave to openly take photographs and asked question in the press conference also! Actually I remember even for the Press Conference of the Malaysia Autograph session, there were fans also in the press conference. ^^

Actually if you listen to the Press Conference Interview, you can hear the reporters whispering, those were fans. ^^

Thanks Marydewitt for sharing this tips with me!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[2009.11.13] SMG News on Fans gate crash at SS501 Persona Shanghai Press conference

3 comments:

DannyDan02 said...

I don't understand a word, but this is funny!!! =D !!trying to make questions!!.... thanks 4 sharing

Unknown said...

if there will be press conference to be held in HK before the concert, i do wan to have a chance to ask the question as well..it's really important to let these 5 guys know what their supporter's mindset about them...right?!..hahahahaha..what a crazy helen!!!

Mini UFO said...

Helen Go GO GO! I support you! :D