Wednesday, December 09, 2009

[News] Kim HyunJoong “H1N1 entertainer no. 1? I am not even robot Taekwon V...”

I think leader really suffered a lot of humiliation during the H1N1 period. I can imagine his feelings during that time.

P/S: Changed the translation a little bit, it is the doctor's wife that is a fan of him. But it is the doctor that shun him and not the wife. Anyway, how could the wife be around when he is diagnosing him right, unless she is the nurse! ^_^ Thanks Helen (TW) for pointing this out!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : macondo@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY




SS501 Kim HyunJoong talked his mind about being called H1N1 influenza entertainer number 1.

Kim HyunJoong said in SBS ‘Strong Heart’ broadcasted on 8-Dec, “When H1N1 influenza situation was serious, it is fine as long as you have white cloth and soap. White cloth is mask, wash hands with soap so as not to catch H1N1 influenza and you are able to go anywhere.”

MC Lee SeungGi said “I feel sad looking at Kim HyunJoong, because it is not like it is someone else’s story” and asked Kim HyunJoong “You understand right? The pain?”, getting sympathy from the guests. Kim HyunJoong “I was being called entertainer number 1. It’s not even robot Taekwon V...” showing his displeasure.

Kim HyunJoong jokingly asked Lee SeungGi “SeungGi is number 5?” Lee SeungGi said “I am about number 10” ejecting a round of laughter.

Kim HyunJoong revealed that when he was confirmed with H1N1 influenza in Japan, even the attitude of the doctor changed. Kim HyunJoong said “The doctor in the hospital in Japan said his wife is a fan of mine and treated me very kindly. However after I finished the medical examinations, the doctor was 10 metres away and used his hand to indicate to me that I got infected with H1N1 influenza and later put on a mask.”

Meanwhile in ‘Strong Heart’, SS501 Kim HyunJoong, Kim HyungJoon, ParkJungMin, Lee CheonHee, Ji SangRyul, Cultwo Jung ChanWoo & Kim TaeKyoon, Shoo, Yang MiRa, Yang EunJi, Jin BoRa, Kim SanHo, Danny An, Brian, Super Junior LeeTeuk EunHyuk ShinDong, Kim HyoJin, SolBi, Jung JuRi, Nancy Lang attended.

20 comments:

Helen TW said...

thanks for sharing.
but i read another translation is that not the doctor did, it's his wife.
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=679269964

Anonymous said...

awww .. sigh.. i am so sad..
i hope things will get better for him...

hanchaeyoung champagne chi sub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8eCRsBttfg&feature=player_embedded

can you give me bits summary, what hancy said about hyun joong..
can't understand chinese

Anonymous said...

i think he said the doctor wife's too..
because you can hear he said 'buin' in that part...

Mini UFO said...

XiaoChu say the article mentioned is the doctor that shun him. Anyway, cannot be the doctor's wife is with him when he is diagnosing a patient also right?

Anyway, take back my comments... LOL... I don wan to be bombarded by 'doctors' LOL....

Mini UFO said...

Hi Anonymous (11:27am),

Thanks for the link but I can't watch video in office... Maybe I will do it when I go home, if I can...

Anonymous said...

i think instead of "he is a fan of mine", it should be "his wife(buin) is a fan of mind"

saranghaeKHJoong said...

thankful that he is well and lively again! haha its H1N1 and ppls are just trying to be careful.

waiting anxiously for the eng sub.

Jericho said...

In another blog great anxieties are stirred because in the show a female guest mentioned having seen Leader with his g/f.
Well, if it's true it would hv been BIG news in the Korean media but nope there isn't any, so obviously it's nothing really. Phew!

Mini UFO said...

haha! why are you so worried that he has a girlfriend? =P

Jericho said...

Am I worried? Yeah, maybe. Probably all the fans will be at least a teeny weeny bit jealous. Won't you?

Anyways, I might have a chance to attend the HK concert afterall. Hope it's possible n things are really getting very exciting!

Mini UFO said...

Wah!!!!! You are going!!!! Great!!!!

I am worried?! Hmm... I think I share before many times right? If he can find a person that can take good care of him, understanding and caring. I don't mind. Heee.....

And I won't jealous, after all, I will be happy that there's someone to take care of him and he has somebody to confide in when he is sad or happy. Sometimes, he looked so lonely to me. Even though he is with the other 4 of them....

Don't aim at me ok! This is just my personal thoughts... I know there's a lot will sure shoot envy/jealous arrow to the girl if he ever has a girl friend. But then, come on! You want him to be lonely for the rest of his life? ^_~

Jericho said...

It's strange psychology, as a fan it's both - hope he'll find a nice g/f then at the same time will feel a little(depend on individuals) jealous. I guess it's pretty normal.

Mini UFO said...

Maybe I am too rational already.... lol

Anonymous said...

im the one who also happy if leader has a gf, but i hope he pick the good girl. i saw leeteuk confession about his ex gf, and im so sorry for leeteuk, coz his ex gf was cheating on him. well, i think leader is wise, he knows what he wants, so as long as he is happy, i'll support him. and i think he has a gf already, yeahhh, just my feeling.
support him always.

pipay said...

hehehehhe! i also think that he has one :)...he will confess that in the right time, we'll just wait for it.

Jericho said...

I suspect his g/f is one of the two gals he was with in HK.

Mini UFO said...

Anyway, if there is one, sooner or later, it will be surfaced.... let's just wait to see....

saranghaeKHJoong said...

i have the same sentiments as cagali .. i really hope and want him to have someone to love and be loved. "hope your love will be happy!" aish!

dont like when he shared that he gets lonely, and having to keep his trouble and sorrows to himself ..haha one of the reason i appreciate YS alot more now was when it was revealed that he is indeed a friend to Leader.

for his own good, i really hope he has someone.
he needs love and tender care.
:D

Helen TW said...

thank you for changing the translation!
i know there is a Helen in Hong Kong

but i am Helen in Taiwan~ who is the first reply of this article.

Mini UFO said...

LOL! You all are making me very confused.... changed... so sorry for making the mistake! Miane~