Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[Diary] Hyun Joong message in DSP

Thanks XiaoChu for the translation. Because of the context of the message, please co-operate by NOT REPOSTING ANYWHERE ELSE.

I will post the DSP notice regarding this later.

I really hope leader is not affected by this incident.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SS501.dspenter.com + (English translation) XiaoChu @ Quainte501.com
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST !!

[HyunJoong] .................. 2010-01-19 12:45:49

Today..........went to use the internet. I am hurt and writing this message

Today is just our SaJangnim’s* birthday............... (SaJangnim = CEO)

Why is everyone like this to me.............I...that’s right, I attended

What strengths do I have....

I went to congratulate our sajangnim for his birthday...

If you want to scold, just do it once and for all. Short....or long............

Taking my name and promise. In the future I will use ‘Kim HyunJoong’ this name for many good things

I will not do anything that will have you guys swearing at me

Don’t swear at me. Without knowing anything................................

Afterall..........in that situation .........you are

Can you do anything you desire????????????????

Live well. Don’t give wounds to each other

Do you want to go back to 30 years ago where.........there are no finger pointing, witch hunting??

I am not doing election

My true intention??????????? I am honorable and I will show you. This is not to ask you to anticipate

Watch and I am just telling you to watch.........The people who kill with their fingers..........

Without knowing anything..............................................

..............................................................

Don’t judge a person. If you want me to quit, I have the courage to quit, if you guys wanted me to.................

I am sure I said this, that the truth will some day..........the real intention will some day....

Be revealed............................hmph --

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Original Hangul Message

[크로마뇽인].................. 2010-01-19 오전 12:45:49

오늘은..........인터넷을한번들어갔다 상처받고글을씁니다

오늘은 우리사장님생신이였을뿐인데...............

왜다들 나에게 그러시는지.............나...맞아요 참석은했어요

내가뭔힘이있나요 ....

우리사장님생신축하드리러 갔는데...

이왕 욕하실꺼라면 한번에하세요 짧게 ....길게............말고

내이름걸고 약속하죠 김현중이란이름으로 앞으로 좋은일많이하겠다고

당신들에게 욕될일 안한다고

욕하지마요 뭘알지도못하면서................................

어차피..........그상황이면 .........당신은

당신맘대로할수있을까요????????????????

웃으면서살아요 서로서로 상처주지말고

손가락사냥 마녀사냥없는.........30년전으로 돌아갈껀가요??

나 선거하는거아닙니다

내진심???????????나떳떳하다고 보여줄꺼에요 기대해달란거아니에요

지켜보고 지켜보라는거지.........손가락살인하는사람들..........

잘알지도못하면서..............................................

..............................................................

사람판단하지마 그만두라면 그만둘 용기도있어 당신들이원한다면.................

나 확실히얘기하는데 진실은 언젠가..........진심은언젠가....

나오겠지 ............................흥 ㅡㅡ

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

this msg has already been deleted from DSP website

Jericho said...

Leader sure is taking it bad. Well, he must learn how to deal with this because in showbiz, there will be lotsa this coming his way ahead. Hope he dun think too much, legions of fans are supporting him n btw who are those who attack him verbally online? I definitely believe that Leader has the courage to do anything like quiting.

chaez said...

Leader is hurt.. But, he has to deal with it.. That's the risk of being in showbiz world.

I've heard a quote "The higher the tree is, the stronger wind blows."
Since he is in highest place of entertainment world, he will get more stronger rumour hitting him..

But, us Triple S will always cheer for him!
Leader, HWAITING!
Don't let yourself down just because of such news..

Anonymous said...

This is true of all text written by the leader?? I'm sorry,, leader fighting .. in life there are trials, if there is derogate you consider it as an experience that you can make yourself more mature in dealing with life ..
oowh yes SS501 is the official site? its www.dspenter.com? and one thing that makes me a little confused .. whether it is the CEO CEO DSP?

-kitty-

Lily said...

Leader please cheer up!! I will bake you a nice big cake and send it all the way to Korea just for you! :( Leader fighting! If you are in pain, then Triple S will be too!
Be strong Hyun Joong oppa.

Damn media!

Anonymous said...

Hyun Joong don't be upset! Oppa has to stay strong! & what will we all do if Hyun Joong oppa quits?!?! Please don't quit on us. We love you Hyun Joong! :( i'm so sad, i wish Leader could see all our messsages here.

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

SAYANG SAYANG, YS pls go buy some curry to leader house and cheers him.. hope leader will not b upset by this

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I read from other bloggers that everybody agreed to not post leader's diary... and dsp seems to have already taken this out of their site...

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree this diary should be posted. So all of netizens korea who bashing him would know leader just the victim by media! His message is straight clarification to netizens.

Anonymous said...

shouldn't you take down his diary entry? all his fans seem to be doing that. I don't know why they consider it best to not post it, but I assume that the korean fans understand the situation better than us, so maybe it's best to follow in their footsteps and take it down...

This seems to be a really serious matter T_T
Poor Leader...

Anonymous said...

OMG! seriously. who cares if he went. how can his fans call themselves fans? their all stupid. who cares if he went. it was just to wish him a happy birthday! he did that out of the kindness out of his heart. i think all of his fans should be ashamed! now his sad because of you just because he did something nice

Anonymous said...

huh?
not getting the message idea,,

Chara said...

Ah, this message really really hurts me too... I wish there could be something done about that... Leader really needs something to make him smile again and cheer him up... Leader Fighting

(and even if it is inappropriate: Give Youngsaeng-ssi my regards.^^)

Anonymous said...

omg. it really hurts me too. fighting hyun joong oppa!! we're behind you. aza!!

Unknown said...

i really don't get it??? can somebody explain to me everything,.please i will surely appreciate it,.

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

My heart spoilt and Hurt too..~ xD Poor LEADER~ =(

Dear Leader,
Don't be down..I'm SURE ALL! ALL! ALL the TS will support u~
If u get HURT, all the TS will get Hurt as well.. ahh..=X
PLEASE.Please don't let urself DOWN.
I alwaz get STRENGTH from u.so U can't be down. =X

Other members of SS501, GO!GO! Go cheer up our Leader.Don't let him b down. Especially Jung Min, he knows HOW to make ppl LAUGH~~

Hyun Joong oppa, HWAITING!
SS501, HWAITING!

afifahqon said...

Leader fighting!!
We all will support you. DOn't listen to news about you.
You will always have us behind you!! ^^

Harley said...

Don't you think that non English speaking fans should also be informed of the content message so that they get to know the pain he has been enduring and support him more?

I personally think that they deserved to know how their leader is feeling, even though they can not understand English. It's not fair and really hurts me when I have to hold back something I know from them. I really want to translate this, so please, Mini UFO

Mini UFO said...

Hi Harley,

Can you request for permission from XiaoChu in Quainte501.com? Since she is the translator.

ss501hwaiting said...

OMG! i really want to cry right now! how stupid it may sound, but i'm so HURT! it hurts me a lot to see kim hyun joong hurt! Please be strong oppa! and please dont ever consider on quieting! True TripleS would miss you a lot! our life wont be the same without you! you bring us happiness, all ss501 members, and on this sad situation we're on your back, and getting ready our shoulders for you to lean on!

WE love you! please be strong!

Ruby Greenpeas said...

Hyun Joong oppa, please don't ever consider to quit. Don't let the netizen win!!!
All of your fans, Triple S and almost be Triple S will be by your side. We do care for you. No need to worry about this gossip, it will gone with the wind. But our love to SS501 and to you our dearest leader, will stay forever and ever.
SS501 fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

You know Triple S is always beside you, Hyun Joong oppa! So you have to believe that we trust you implicitly. You've brought happiness, hope to us. Now let us bring smile to you. Don't let down and keep going. We support you! Leader Fighting...!

Anne Jen said...

I hope his friends esp Jaejoong and his members esp Youngsaeng & Kyujong will be there to comfort him and hug him. We his fans can only comfort him thru our messages but he needs someone there with him physically.

Unknown said...

Man, you have to expect all rags to go over you. In my country the advice to you will be "split on it and go straight ahead".
We all believe you, so take care, eat well and be with us.

Jericho said...

I read the Chinese translation n it's very much better. You can read it from here -http://blog.udn.com/dennise1209/3702258

Anonymous said...

Good or bad articles/intrigue you must know how to handle it. In showbusiness you must have the courage to face all those negative articles about you. That's part of your life now. Sometimes we have to be responsible on our move or in every decision we made coz you are now a public figure. Stand on what you believe and be strong. It's just a simple issue anyway.

panagiotios said...

well
i hope that kim hyun-nim goes better soon
he needs to handle it
in america these highlight are worst and artsit know how to handle it
the leader is in a very high point in his job and this cane of articles will be come come.. and if he though in quit just for this i will be very sad because i know he is stronger than that
i hope he will get better soon
KIM HYUNG NIM FIGHTING!!!!

Lee Nga said...

Hyun Joong oppa, I read your message
I also really like your pressing
You try to pass this time
I believe you will do ...
Fixed up, triples Vietnam always with you, always believe you ...