Friday, March 12, 2010

[Fan made video] Hyung Jun cried in Music High thinking of his grandmother [2010.03.12]

Baby Cried.... T____________________T

Our DJ Jun was reading a mail from a fan which wrote about her grandfather and made him thought of his grandmother and started to sob.

Thanks LHL for sharing this in her youtube channel together with the text translation of what he said. The front part is when he is reading the story from the fan, he started crying at about 3:15.

Don't cry baby~ Your grandma will get well soon...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: poohhl
Please repost with full credit

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun - Music High 12Mar 2010 (Partial clip)


English Translation: (by LHL)
Please repost with full credit

Why is it like that today....my eyes are teary already....so sad...
A situation like mine....sorry.....I think alot about my grandmother...
What am I doing at this time of the day (AM) (I think he trying to say why he cry)
Although I'm like a fool.... but there's definitely people out there who has the same feeling as me...
My story is also like that....I just feel very sad....
I cannot be someone like that (Weak)
I also have grandmother, because grandma health is also not that good...up till not still not good...
looking at this message regarding grandfather, I just thought of my grandmother...
and cried a little...
sorry everyone......anyway...although it's a little sad today...
but being able to see such a happy message, mood is also quite good....

Chinese translation:
翻译转自金亨俊吧阿塔
---------------------------------------- -----------
主题 让我辛苦的世间

听众平凡而幸福的故事,说"下辈子还要做爷爷的孙女."

亨俊:今天怎么都是(这样的调调),
我都眼泪汪汪的.好伤感... ...
跟我差不多的情况...不好意思...我想到了很多我奶奶(的事情)...
淩晨的时间里我在做点什么呀... 虽然像傻瓜一样的...
别人也会有同感的吧...我的故事也是这样...我只是觉得很难过...
我不能做这样(软弱)的人... 我也有奶奶,因为奶奶的身体也不太好,
到现在也不是太好... 看到了关于爷爷的帖子...我就想到奶奶了...
我就哭了一下... 不好意思,各位... 总之,今天虽然是就感伤,
现在能看到如此幸福感的帖子,心情也是挺好的.

3 comments:

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

his voice changed into deep tone all the tears struck at his nose
but flow down eventually

T__________________T

Treasure ur Luv 1 before it is too late

Mini UFO said...

Thanks for the illustration, I cannot listen in office but at least now I can imagine it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for translating :)
T_T makes me cry too :(
HJB <3