Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Photo] Young Saeng @ Persona Encore Concert [2010.02.28] by BestYS

Once again thanks Sudal for sending me these beautiful photographs of Bad boy Young Saeng again. These photographs are really very nicely taken, just like what Sudal mentioned, although it has been half a month after the encore concert, I will want to share this with you since it is so good quality!

Shh.... don tell my 동생, see how fast she will reply to this post.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: BestYS
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink or reedit photo


























10 comments:

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

u will be surprise at my speed
i read it when it is in draft n had email u to zip n send me

o(∩_∩)o

Mini UFO said...

Lost to you lar.... U like have a magnet for YS

Mini UFO said...

Err.... should be detector... sensor.... antenna.... watever...

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

F5 spoilt already....!!~~

SaengFam said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I thought it's half month over and posting these pics are optional ^^ How sweet you are ^^
Love
Sudal

Mini UFO said...

No No No... No need to thanks, I should thank you instead, you have been sending me pictures after pictures all the time, really thank you very much.

For the sake of all Saengie lovers, of course I must share his photographs. ^^

Chara said...

^^

Well, I*m a Saengie lover too.^^ Also you don't want/need to hear that, but: THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING!!!

Hope they had a happy White Day...

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

YS ahh.. why u never come?

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting these cute pictures. miss him a lot!!!

Panda Brenda said...

because he's safely inside my pocket.. yuan yuan.. hehehe