Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Video] Hyun Joong @ Basic House Unicef ~ Never Alone CF (Longer Version)

Thank you Mary for the many many tips. I have no internet access yesterday night, therefore I have a lot of things not updated. All these tips really help me a lot!

Remember we see the shorter version of the Basic House Unicef ~ Never Alone CF yesterday, here's the longer version! Enjoy spotting leader. For the shorter version, I have at least rewind more than 10 times to make sure I don't miss out leader in any parts. Hahahahaha.... . ^^

Thanks Marvie for sharing this CF in her youtube channel.

P/S: By the way, I found some gems again in Ode-ssi website.... she has done the translation for the words printed on the T-shirt in this CF, click here to view the translation.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 3kimheoparkss501
Please repost with full credit

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong & YEH - [Longer Version] Basic House "UNICEF Never Alone" CF [10.03.12]

4 comments:

maryho2323 said...

Hi minufo, you are most welcome...I am just doing my small part as a TS contributing to your International blog!

Love your blog..and do keep it up..

snoopy said...

hey...its tat leader at 0:53 2nd fm e left? where can still spot leader in e group picturing?

Anonymous said...

lol. i can only see him in the front part too. the later parts, like quite blurry.

Anonymous said...

LOL. after watching the interview, i think 0:53 2nd from the left IS Leader! same word and shirt!