Sunday, December 13, 2009

[Info] Persona Hong Kong 2009.12.12 Fan Account

My cantonese might not be so good. So if there's any error please point me out ok!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: HKTripleS + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

[09.12.13] 1212演唱會趣事
由於我見到有POST話失落....
其實諗返真係好開心...哈~~~
(我開始仲未接受佢地係真人黎,,話哂日諗夜諗,,果個人就係自己眼前XDXD)

1212 concert interesting things
because I saw there is post saying feeling down
Actually I am very happy.... ha~~~
(In the beginning I cannot accept they are real person. Saying that I have been thinking day and night, and the real person is standing right infront of me)

音響差唔使講=.="""我見佢地成日拎住個咪咁唱.......
我初頭仲以為係水水甩左咁多次詞~~~
就算有甩,,,都唔會甩咁多~~~

Sound system is bad =.="""" I see they keep holding on the mic to sing like this....
I originally that YS forget so many lines~~~
Actually even forget... also would not forget so many~~~

水水咁ROCK咁HIGH都係第1次親眼見到......
最好笑佢話[I LOVE HK]
又講HK既回憶令佢好難忘....哈~~~~

YS is so rock and high, this is the 1st time I see it in real life....
The funniest is he said 'I Love HK'
Also say Hong Kong's memory make him very unforgetable.... ha~~~~

小馬唱[追]好好囉~
我開頭以為佢會睇紙仔唱.....
上海個埸都有睇~~~
點知佢今次背哂.............哈~~~~好勁呀~~

Mal singing 'Zhui' really well lor~
In the beginning I thought he will take a script and follow to sing....
In the Shanghai concert he did read~~~
Who knows this time he can memorized all...... Ha~~~ So clever ah~~~

最開心係馬馬望左我2,3秒...
我一開始大叫佢個名,,
之後佢望住我.....
我知佢望住我,立即由大叫變微笑.....[因為我知道自己露齒唔靚]
之後小馬見到我微笑,,,佢又笑左KAKA~~~~
佢望住我個時個樣好正經.....好似影學生相...哈~~~
笑死我!!!!!

Most happy is Mal looked at me around 2-3 seconds
From the beginning I shout for his name
After that he look at me
I know he look at me so quickly stop shouting and change to smile (Because I know I don't looked good showing my teeth)
After that Mal saw me smiling... He also smile kaka~~~
When he look at me he looked so serious, like shooting student photographs...ha~~~
Laugh till drop!!!

本命亨...........
玩水慘啦~~~
佢係我上面(即台中間) 玩水~~
比2個DANCER 一齊射佢........
佢完全冇反抗之力....KAKA~~~
唯有扮死訓左係台上..........
問題係.....果2個DANCER仲係咁射..............

我當時好想扶亨亨架.....
愛莫能助~~~~
心痛心痛>.<""""

My favourite is Hyung Joon
Playing water very pitiful la~~~
He was right above me (in the middle of the stage) playing with water~~
2 dancer shoot at him together....
He completely can't defend himself from their attack... KAKA~~~
So he has to feign death on the stage...
But the problem is..... that 2 dancer still shoot him....

During that time I want to help Hyung Joon
But i can't help much~~~
Heart Pain Heart Pain >.<''''''

No comments: