Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Info] TonyMoly New Limited Edition 'Premium BB Cream'

Another limited edition product!! Maybe I should write that down and put on my christmas tree wish list? ^_~

By the way, I heard from Mel from kimhyunjoongthailand.com, TonyMoly has officially opened in Bangkok! Like other branches in other countries, pictures of Hyun Joong can be seen everywhere in the shop! Well, when you go Persona Thailand, there's one more place for you to shop! Hope they will open a branch in Singapore also!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: TonyMoly Japan Official Website + (Chinese translation)妃茵@TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphic.



Releasing together in both Japan & Korea
Finalized!

Kim Hyun Joong signature included
"Premium BB Cream"
Mid December~ Limited Edition!

Acted in Korean Edition 'Boys over Flowers' Yoon Ji Hoo (Hanazawa Rui)'s
High popularity Kim Hyun Joong will showcase on the BB cream package!!

External box and container will include signature, definitely worth the price paid.


Kim Hyun Joong photograph and signature on packaging box.
Do not throw it away, please keep it! Remember ah!


So happy
BB cream container with Kim Hyun Joong signature's

Signature is directly printed on the container
Please do not worry that it will disappear immediately!

*Please do not stain the signature portion with BB cream.

Containing nano particles (shiny effect), making the skin to show brightening condition.
High quality skin care product containing milk Amino Acid (Moisturizing ingredient), hydrates your skin to achieve softening effect.

Improve skin translucence and elasticity, even protecting from ultra violet light, 3-in-1 effect!!
Lotion that would not have sticky feeling, allowing you to look radiant.

TonyMoly Premium BB Cream
Price: 3750yen (tax inclusive)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I purchase this if I live in the States? I want one lol

Anonymous said...

omo omo omo!!!!! i'm going to taiwan soon, i wish wish wish they have this there... but it's only japan and korean ToT
i want the dual effect sleeping pack from his TV ad too!!! it looks like it's a really good product

bbmag said...

omg, someone must have heard me when I was saying I wish wish wish wish wish TM would launch a new BB cream and highlight the launch!!

me thinks very very very few people can be as delighted with this news than me! after all, not THAT many fans are called BB, haha!

now if they would feature leader in a TVC requiring him to say 'my name', that would be a perfect Xmas prezzie from leader to me!!

much thanks for this, and also for everything else, cagali :p

ps. been meaning to ask you for the longest time... are you a death note fan?

Mini UFO said...

hahahahaaha..... I know you WILL be delighted when seeing this! 'bb' cream! LOL.... Free liao ah? I am waiting for your 'big production' leh! ^__^

Who knows your dream might come true if they have a CF for this? But it is so closed to Xmas and we didn't heard him going for any CF shooting... Hmm.... give him a bit of rest lar.... Valentine gift can or not har? LOL

Death note..... I watch.... U forget I am anime 'freak' (but it is not one of my favourite) and don't tell me you want to relate leader to..... somebody in Death Note.. eeeee.... LOL

P/S: BTW, I am surprised Winter Sonata anime is in Korean... o.O

P/P/S: So are you going to 'snatch' this limited edition 'bb' cream?

Mini UFO said...

And...and...and... I just realised you send me this comments at 5am also!!! Aiyor.... how come everybody is 'nocturnal'? :P

wen0607 said...

Hey cagali, wow...thanks for the info^^ But this must be purchased from Japan? I wonder is it available in Korea too?

Dun mind I repost and share it in my blog ^^ Definitely will credit to you :)

Mini UFO said...

Wendy,

You didn't read carefully... It is released same time in Korea & Japan!! :D

wen0607 said...

Oh ok ok...sorry I was in a rush...that's why~ thanks for your reply~ :P

Anonymous said...

do you have the address for tonymoly in thai ?

zumbadance said...

Is the cream good for all skin types? I mean dry, normal & combination.....or anti-aging.

mochi mochi ! said...

yeah! do you know where is it located in thailand?

Anonymous said...

Tony Moly should open some shop in Taiwan and Hongkong...Leader is very popular...it gonna sales a lot!

H said...

i do hope Tony Moly open a shop in Singapore! D:

blury said...

I was walking around in tony moly, basking in Kim Hyung Joonh's cute smile in myung dong and the sales girl told me that a branch will be opening in SG this year!!!