Tuesday, December 08, 2009

[News] Kim HyunJoong, “Starcraft 2 on 2 with Fans” different type of fan service

Kekeke.... Leader really went to play starcraft with his fans after leaving the TOK message last sunday. If you looked at the screen caps, he signed on as SS501khj and initial there's only 1 fans sign on and then one by one come in until total 4 person playing the game. LOL.... Guess we should start playing Star Craft also!

Really ah... when you are so popular, even when you play Star Craft, it will go on news! Kekeke... I think Leader is REALLY very popular in Seoul! Who knows even the reporter is a TripleS! LOL

Thanks XiaoChu for translating this interesting news!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : silk781220@sportschosun.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST
WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY






SS501 Kim HyunJoong attracted attention with his different type of fan service.

Kim HyunJoong left a message in SS501 official homepage on 6-Dec if there are anyone who play ‘Star Craft’ and asked them to go to channel ‘ss501’ in ‘Asia’ region. Fans connected to the game like he said, he formed a team with his fan and compete 2 on 2 in starcraft. Kim HyunJoong chose Zerg race and compete with his fans, and after winning, fans requested for him to play one more game, but he replied saying he has a schedule to attend to.

In addition, he left a diary message in his official homepage on 6-Dec afternoon, saying his feelings for the year ending 2009. Kim HyunJoong wrote a lengthy message “Year 2009 is really very precious and busy, I parted and met with many people, I was so busy that I don’t even have time to breathe but kept on running. I think I lived it well-filled even though there are things that I felt regretful on” and “I can’t remember my password so I borrowed ID from KyuJong. Sorry that I didn’t care about it to the extent that I even forgot the password. I have a lot that I want to show you in the future. I will show you something newer, good song cool dances, interesting stories, good products/works. Because I do these, I hope that (fans) will be happier. Please watch over me more, please support me”

SS501 has officially ended their activities in Korea and is speeding up on their activities around Asia region.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just sharing..
baby's new drama (telecine?)
BLACK CITY! he looks hot hot hot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8HYMfSN1o&feature=youtube_gdata

wonder when it starts airing?

Jericho said...

Hi Cagali,

Wonder hv u read the news that SS501's LLT thru a survey got the most votes for bset mobile advtg with 49.72% of the votes. No. 2 is Shinee's Ring Ding Dong with 38.9%

I read that from Yahoo Korea.

loves_kyu said...

to share as well...

REBIRTH ranks 8TH in the HANTEO album sales chart for 2009!
that's great considering it was only released 1 month ago!!

http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/2277-who-was-number-1-in-album-sales-in-2009

Mini UFO said...

Wow! Jericho! That's a great news! I didn't have chance to check it out yet. I just came back from meeting with supplier. Gotta stay back for OT today!! TT__TT

loves_kyu.... thanks for the info! So happy that our boys album is doing so well! SS501 fighting!!

Cindy said...

Hello . can you tell me ss501 offical homepg ? and is the homepg belong to ss501 and will if they respond to other ppl comments den is it their real ppl respond or other ppl type one ??? TELL ME THEIR OFFICAL HOMEPG PLS !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Leader was chatting in Tok and now he's playing starcraft. Gosh, I sure do would love to play with Leader and chat with him. Thanks for sharing.

wen0607 said...

Haha~ cagali, you are right.... once became popular, even playing game also can be haedline news...isn't it very interesting?
I'm sure one of the reporters must be Hyun Joong's great fans... haha :D

Adeline (b. 1994) said...

Omg! Could you sub this please? :)