Monday, December 14, 2009

[News] Kim KyuJong “Had wanted to quit on SS501”

I am glad Kyu didn't quit, else SS501 would be different today. ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : psyon@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY



SS501 Kim KyuJong revealed that he wanted to quit from the team before.

Kim KyuJong said in SBS ‘Intimate Note 2’ broadcasted on 11-Dec where SS501 and Kara from the same management company both appeared in, confessing frankly that he ever wanted to quit from the group prior to their debut.

Kim KyuJong has been chosen as the most cautious member among the 10 of them. Park JungMin started the topic “He was somewhat lagging behind when compared to the members, this friend wanted to quit and cried.

Kim KyuJong who is from Jeolla-do said frankly “In order to keep up with the Seoul kids, my mother gave me branded clothes, shoes and other stuffs. But in reality the members are not like that. Even though I wore expensive clothes, it doesn’t suit me and the other kids are still outstanding even though they didn’t wear branded clothes.

Kim KyuJong expressed his gratitude “I was to join a project in another group, but my members held me back.” Kim KyuJong added “However, as time passes, I have become a Seoul person” giving a bright smile.

At the same time, Kim KyuJong talked about the incident where he went to Kim HyunJoong’s house and because he didn’t know how to use a bidet, he pressed the wash button and was sprayed by the bidet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I'm so happy that he didn't leave SS501! Without him SS501 is not complete ^^

Ukhti Triple S said...

UUUmmmmmm,,, I'm happy Too,,, SS501 Saranghae ^_^

Flora said...

I'm happy that he didn't quit . But I feel like crying . How can Kim Kyu joong even think like that ? I'm sure he has struggled a lot to be where he is . I know he worked hard & is still working hard . If he quits then what is the use of all the efforts he made . Yeah he might get a new project but even if one of the member in ss501 is missing then the group is incomplete . All his fans want to see all ss501 members together . He might feel himself lagging but to his fans he is more important . All his fans like him for who he is , so no need to worry . i got all emotional cause u see sss501 like an idol to me .. specially Kim Kyu jong cause he is from a normal family & he worked hard & made his dreams come true even though his prents didn't support him that much . I have always wanted to be like him being brave & not giving up . I like u'r music & dance .
I read a letter which his mother read in an function and that made me to cry as well as made me to respect u more . http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/ss501-members-continue-1.html

Flora said...

The letter which the kim kyu jong's mother read :
Once, the boys' families attended their concert....and Kyu Jong's mom read a letter for them, here's what it said :

Jewel of my heart, loving son KyuJung

It feels like yesterday when you cried out so loud when you were born that your grandmother said "Our grandson has such powerful voice, he can be a singer in future~" and she was happy. When i see you already growing up and finding your right path, i am really proud and thankful.

You wrote on top of your desk "Your dream will come true if you have one. I am happy that i have a dream. If you keep the dream and you work hard, it will come true." When i see this, i felt happy but i also felt bad that i couldn't help you to make your dream come true.

When you were little, mom and dad had to work at night and came back at morning. When you were only 8, when needed your mom's warm hands.. You had to prepare dinner with the tiny hands of yours and take care of your young sister/brother

My heart felt like tearing when i saw you woken up by nightmares

My son KyuJung

I always think of you when it rains. I remember when you used to go outside with an umbrella to practice singing in the rain by yourself, for your dream

Unknowingly, you made yours dreams bigger

But i didn't even send you to a piano lesson, I just forced you to study. Now I feel bad.

Last summer you went Seoul alone and when i saw that even you have to continue practicing and doing all the housework, you still have the passion for your dream.

I was proud but felt bad at the same time. I couldn't take care of you are young and even now because my work, but you have never let me down, you have choosen the right path.

You have a warm heart that able you to care for the others, you have the passion for your work. You worked hard to make everything perfect for your dream to come true.

I'm so proud of you when i see you making your dreams come true one by one without even showing that you are tired at such a young age.

Also, the loving sons i earn with my heart.. HyunJoong, YoungSeang, JungMin, HyungJoon~
Don't forget that you still have your parents and your fans supporting you. I hope that you all would work hard and be the best.

I love you~

Kyu Jong broke down and cried as his mom read the letter...and at the end all SS501 members were in tears as they saw their family's faces in the audience and was very moved by the words [it seems the other mothers had started crying when Kyu Jong's mom was reading the letter]. At Hyun Joong's command, all five went down on the floor and made respectful bows in the direction of their families .

Frm :http://dazedbylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/ss501-members-continue-1.html