Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[News] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong revealed his panic experience when house caught fire when sleeping

Credit: SS601 + (Chinese translation)vivid@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and Kara who are from the same management company participated in the 11 December SBS 'Intimate Note 2'. During the show, he exposed a dangerous incident with Heo Young Saeng.

During the program that day, Kim Hyun Joong revealed he will only felt awkward when together with Heo Young Saeng. He exposed: "Previously there's an incident which I couldn't be angry with Young Saeng. I was sleeping in Young Saeng's room and caused to a fire.

The actual truth was during that time Kim Hyun Joong and Heo Young Saeng after drinking together, went to Young Saeng's home. Young Saeng had something on last minute and need to leave the house, he didn't turned on the lights but only light on the candle and went out. Heo Young Saeng said: "I reached home quite late and my home was on fire. Fortunately, not everything in the home were burnt."

Regarding this, Kim Hyun Joong said: "When I woke up, the firemen had already arrived. There were smoke everywhere and I can't even see clearly. After this, the security uncle asked me: "It was already on fire, why were you sleeping here?". I was thinking what should I do."

Kim Hyun Joong said with a smile: "The things were burnt, the owner actually didn't appeared. I didn't knew Young Saeng lighted up the candle before going out, and thought that I had caused trouble, so I cleaned up his entire room. Only later then I realized it was not the case."

No comments: