Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[Photo] SS501 shopping in Harbour City Hong Kong

I think most of you have heard about some TS met the 4 boys (Hyun Joong was in Macau with his parents) in Harbour City.

The lucky TS that met them and even passed Jung Min a carrot, took some photographs of them in Harbour City. The quality is quite blur... but I guess you won't mind right even if u can catch a glimpse of them. ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 雲雲@ HKTripleS
Please repost with full credit



Jung Min


Kyu Jong & Hyung Joon

4 comments:

marge0256 said...

Cagali!

Thanks for sharing these. I was at Harbour Friday I think. Was supposed to be there that Sunday, but instead I went to Disneyland :(

Awwww! Now I feel bad. LOL.

marge0256 said...

but was this a sunday or a monday? :D

Anonymous said...

where was young saeng????

Summer A. said...

@ marge0256: it was a sunday. and don't feel too bad. i was there but i didn't see them either :(c