Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Video] [2009.12.05] Champagne - Han Chae Young Ideal Type World Cup Selection: Hyun Joong vs G.O.D Son Ho Yeong

Thanks 圆圆亲 for pointing me to this video. Thanks also 미니민 for sharing this video in SS601. I have uploaded a copy of the video in my youtube channel.

Han Chae Young is guesting today in Champagne, in her Ideal Type 'World Cup' selection. Hyun Joong was one of the contestant. He was put up for selection vs the following person:

Leader vs Lee Min Ho : Leader was selected
Leader vs Song Seung Heon: Leader was selected
Leader vs Lee Byung Heon: Leader was selected

Final 4 (Leader, G.O.D's Son Ho Young, Kim Seung Woo, DBSK's U-Know YunHo)
Leader vs Son Ho Young (G.O.D): Son Ho Young was selected

Enjoy watching the video.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 미니민 @ SS601
Please repost with full credit

[Video] [2009.12.05] Champagne - Han Chae Young Ideal Type 'World Cup' Selection: Hyun Joong vs G.O.D Son Ho Yeong

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think, deep down in her heart, she wanted to choose leader ^-^

Unknown said...

I thought so too, I guess its just for the show that she picked Son Ho Yeong.

Anonymous said...

Yeap! She wants to choose Leader for sure.

Anonymous said...

well, if she chooses Leader, it will be another Headline news which I'm sure she wants to avoid..
especially, Leader winning so many popular awards...this past month.

Jolie said...

anyone know is there any eng sub for this video?

Anonymous said...

Lol, like you all have said. She wanted to choose Leader, I guess it was probably the reasons you guys have said like she didn't want another headline news. I think that she chose Son Ho Yeong because he was there. That's just what I think, lol..