Friday, December 11, 2009

[Video] [Eng Sub] SS501 @ Power Time Radio 2009.11.10

I guess a lot of you have been requesting for sub of Power FM, I am so glad when 圆圆亲 told me that Shirley's has subbed it. Aren't you glad after waiting so long for this? ^___^

By the way, Shirley has requested that you do not repost, re-edit or take out the translation. Please comply with her request okay! ^__^ Remember to thank her in her shirbogurl3 channel!

All parts of the video is completed. Thanks Shirley for the hard work!

P/S: Thanks Fellyz, H, Square, 圆圆亲 for letting know whenever a new part is ready!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: shirbogurl3
Do not repost, re-edit or take out translation
Please repost with the above credit!

[Eng Sub] SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 1/5)


[Eng Sub] SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 2/5)


[Eng Sub] SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 3/5)


[Eng Sub] SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 4/5)


[Eng Sub] SS501 on Power Time Radio (Part 5/5)

8 comments:

helen (Vancouver Canada) said...

Thank you so very much. I've been waiting for ths sub for a long time.
Thanks for sharing.

Fellyz said...

Hii.. shirbogurl3 already uploaded part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dSSke72gJo

H said...

hello, part 2 is up! ^^

Anonymous said...

thank u for the sub Im waiting for part 4 and 5 now hope u uploaded soon
thank u again for ur work

Anonymous said...

Wow :) They really enjoy themselves loads!!! I Love it Like This!

H said...

you're welcome! we ought to help you because having to update the blog constantly, so that visitors to the blog can get information, pictures or videos about the guys as soon as possible , is not an easy task. and if you're doing this alone, i bet you wouldn't be able to sleep at all! right? HAHAH.
btw, you are a singaporean right?

vranzeezqa said...

I think you upload the wrong file for part 4..
Am I right???

Btw, thx for sharing this.
I really like your blog...
^^

Mini UFO said...

vranzeezqa,

thanks for pointing that out! I just get a mail notifying me also. =P

H,
U r right. My eye bag is as thick as the boys ever since I started this blog. LOL.