Thursday, December 10, 2009

[Video] [Eng Trans] Maknae Hyung Joon Modified version Abradacrada

Heee...... LHL, you are so fast!! Here's the sub version of Maknae Hyung Joon's special version of Abracadabra. He is REALLY VERY CUTE !!!!! ^___^ How can you don't listen to Music High after watching this.... kekekekeke.....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit:(Chinese translation) JoLu@TripleSTW.com + (English translation & sub) poohhl
Please repost with full credit

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun - Music High 8December09 (Abracadabra)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh,, hahahahahaha.. I can't stop laughing.. help me!!! hahahahaa
hyung joon is so funny XD

trippi said...

MAKNAE! I LOVE YOUuuuuu!
that was so sweet of him to make up a song for his listeners!
TOO CUTE!

trippi said...

bring bring give me give me hyung jun!

바보 said...

Hahahahhaa, Jun chan is a little crazyyy... was he drunk? hahaha
I love his voice! ohhh ^^