Thursday, December 03, 2009

[Video] SS501 @ Golden Fishery - Radio Star 2009.11.02

Thanks 圆圆亲爱 for pointing me to the HD link of SS501 in Golden Fishery - Radio Star.

I heard them laughing throughout the program, must be very funny. Wish I could understand korean....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: CodeMonmonSeason5@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[2009.11.02] SS501 in Golden Fishery - Radio Star Part 1/3


[2009.11.02] SS501 in Golden Fishery - Radio Star Part 2/3


[2009.11.02] SS501 in Golden Fishery - Radio Star Part 3/3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have the same wish of you in order to understanding whenever they talk in any shows :)
That's why we should give a giant thank to translators!!!!! <3 <3 <3

helen (Vancouver Canada) said...

Do you have any idea when this will be translated? I am eager to know what they said. As you know, I am still waiting for someone to help translate the Power Radio though. Yes, we should be very grateful for those hardworking translators!! Fighting!

Anonymous said...

Baby Hyung Joon might be teased in this show... Can feel like that! His face looks sad sometime!!!!

simply-me said...

Hi, is there a 2nd part to this show with SS501 on it?

Anonymous said...

hahaa, i can't wait for the english translation. I understood some parts but not all.

and i have the jacket that Kyu Jong is wearing!!
I bought it at bossini for $40++
So expensive.~~