Wednesday, December 02, 2009

[Video] SSTV Interview on Hyun Joong in Hotsun Chicken photoshoot

SSTV interview Hyun Joong during his photoshoot today. Thanks for Investigation KHJ for sharing this video. I have uploaded it to my youtube to share with you.

Leader talked a lot in this interview, I am really curious about what he said. Hope someone will sub it soon! ^_~

P/S: Thanks Anisah, Anonymous, and 圆圆亲 for keeping me inform the link to the video, I was half way transferring the video to youtube actually. Thanks a million for tipping me!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: SSTV + khj0606.com
Please repost with full credit

[2009.12.01] SSTV interview on Kim Hyun Joong's Hotsun Chicken photoshooting

5 comments:

simply-me said...

I LOVE his smile!! Tks for uploading this video.

Anonymous said...

<3Yep, really warm 'n' nice smile! His voice, his gesture also.

<3Addicted with this video tonight!

<3He looks so adorable in this vid especially from 4:00 to the end.
Thanks so much for sharing <3.

Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh!!! He's killing me.
Thanks for sharing

wen0607 said...

OMG! Gosh~~ his smile really kills me.....kekeke :P
By the way, the "SS501 Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Min & Hyung Jun Strong Heart" preview is out^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0858-Yh-mc

Enjoy^^

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEPXriUryg