Tuesday, March 02, 2010

[Photo] Hyun Joong @ Persona Encore Concert [2010.02.27] by KHJ0606

Hahaha! Don't complain that I have too many Young Saeng & Hyun Joong photographs, it happens to be 2 of my favourite members. Just bear with me for a while, I won't bother you anymore. ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: May @ khj0606.com
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink or reedit photo





























I told myself not to look too long at the pictures,
but the kitty beside leader ears attracted my attention.
Awwww........... that's cute~ and itz even cuter since....
it was wore by wuri charming wangja. ^^
I want one of that!!!!!! ^^

3 comments:

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

i thou u sae 2of ur fav, i expect to see ys in this post oso....!!~~

Mini UFO said...

Har? You sure you can't see? You forget to turn on lights? Or need to wear spec? 2nd picture already have YS!

*Quickly fly away before 동생 throw stone at MiniUFO*

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

THANKS ....!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~