Friday, December 04, 2009

[Diary] JungMin, ‘Wang.Kkam.Nol’

This morning I was having the usual conversation with XiaoChu, she told me that Jung Min left a message in DSP website, I can't find any translation yet but so I am guessing, it must be he wanted to thank the TripleS for visiting his online shop. My guess is correct when I read XiaoChu's translation. ^_~

600k visitors! That's a lot for a day! I guess he really need to port the website to a better place before it is 'overloaded' by fans. Also, click rate is chargable for some web hosting company if he is not hosting in a free site! If the TS only visit but doesn't buy, I think he will loose even more $$$!! Hmm..... why I am thinking in this direction hur.... funny??!! LOL

Thanks XiaoChu for giving me permission to repost this message in my blog. She has requested to NOT repost it without permission from her. Please visit Quainte501 to get permission from her if you wish to repost or translate to other language. Anyway, you won't be regret to visit Quainte501 because they have a repository of many past SS501 news, pictures, videos and various SS501 related items inside. So.... please....be good to me.... don't repost without permission ok! ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE ELSE!!

Wang.Kkam.Nol
2009-12-04 2:17:22am

When I logged in, this child turned around to look and got a shock.
It has turned for the better?
Which made this child beside me turn around...TT TT
Please turn your whole body around... Jang HeeJin team leader noona... keke

Anyway...

Hello? This is representative Park.. Park sajang (president).
Totally shocked...
I was really shocked by the 600,000 over visitors.
All thanks to you, there is also misrepresentation shopping...!! TT TT (Caught you right there~!! J o b r)
Hahaha~
The brand’s self-esteem... lies on me...! ^^
The painful memories that I forget while I live on...
Everything will be reborn again in awhile to a great place~ look forward to it,
Before then, please continue to come by and browse through to your hearts content.. TT TT
We have specific operating hours, so~ please don’t call at late hours and don’t make prank calls..!
Well then, browse around when you have time.
Annyoung~
Daewadaewi~ (don’t know what language this is?)
ZaiJian~ (this is in Chinese- Jja ee jji yaen~)
See You Later~ (I think this is english, he wrote ssi yoo ryae ww ra~)

4 comments:

n.n said...

dun understand the 1st para...anyway, 600k visitors in 1 day? wow! ts jjang :) and his comment about prank calls was very funny

Anonymous said...

Erm, who's the one who pick up the call? And btw, do we need to pay money when we go to his shop and clicking here and there without buying anything?

Mini UFO said...

No need! What I meant above is he might need to pay! Haha!

Anonymous said...

if he really needs to pay..then i will stp clicking here and thr cos i don wan him to loose money.. :D