Friday, December 04, 2009

[Video] [Chinese Sub] Young Saeng & Kyu Jong in Strong Heart 2009.12.01 + Preview for 2009.12.08

My video supplier 圆圆亲 has been working very hard to locate all the sub video, this time she supply me with chinese sub for Strong Heart. She told me Part 8 of the chinese sub has the translation for the part which Kyu Jong passed the medal to the lady.

P/S: By the way, I just read from mtStarNews Korea, SS501 will stay back in Hong Kong after Persona Hong Kong to attend 'Asia Buzz Award Ceremony'!!! YEAH!!! If you are voting diligently, you should know leader is 1st place for both Yahoo! Korea & Yahoo! Taiwan votings.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: kkkph501@youtube
Please repost with full credit

[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart 8 Dec Preview (Hyun Joong, Jung Min, Hyung Joon)


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 1/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 2/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 3/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 4/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 5/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 6/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 7/8


[Chinese Sub] Strong Heart Part 8/8


[Chinese Sub] SS501 - Kyu Jong 'Technique to date a girl' and 'Touching Story' in Strong Heart

8 comments:

marge0256 said...

I'm upset! :((

I'm leaving hongkong on the 14th morning. Haha!

But thanks cagali for sharing. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I'm just stubborn not to change my flight. LOL

Mini UFO said...

Change it now. Kekeke....

Anonymous said...

It would be great to see leader's acceptance speech live ><

btw i know he is still leading, I am sorry can you provide the current position and number of votes now? I want to vote as usual, but kinda weird the page loading longer than usual TT

Cclee said...

So the whole group stay for the award too! That is great news. I can't wait for fancams.
Here is another poll for Leader. He needs our helps. JJ is leading.
http://kr.news.yahoo.com/nuriwl/poll_v2/view.html?qid=50173

marge0256 said...

I can't :((( Work will kill me! Haha.

BUT I SOOO WANT TO :( I hope to see them on Sunday though, after the concert, walking around and hanging out. Srsly. I will get an autograph and a picture with them.

*dies*

I hope I can stalk! haha.

Anonymous said...

hi just like to ask if u remember why was it that Hyun Joong did not end up in this episode of Strong Heart even though he was supposed to at first? otherwise he and buin would appear on the same episode...:)

Jericho said...

I have not been to the concert venue b4, maybe this wkend I'd go n rackee the hotel as well. I can do quite crazy things like when I heard Leader was staying at the Four Seasons Hotel in Aug, I went to the hotel to just take a look at the place, take the lift n visit the Ladies. It is a real posh grand hotel(6 stars?), then I'd imagine what Leader thot of the place too. Crazy right?

As mentioned in the radio show that abt Leader being the main attraction when the boys travel to Asis, it can be quite a harsh reality check for them. The reason is most fans carry card-boards with Leader's name n few of the rest. This is also very evident during the concert, JM or the others wld be searching for their names in the sea of card boards.

Anonymous said...

part 2 seems to be removed