Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Photo] Hyung Joon @ Incheon Airport + Music Core Performance 2009.12.05

Thanks LHL for sending me these photographs of Hyung Joon. Looking at the clothes they wore, I can imagine how *~cold~* it is in Korea now. I just cannot imagine how they can withstand the cold in that 'Snow Prince' white performance costume. Is temperature in Jeju less colder?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: kimhyungjun.com
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink or re-edit graphic





2 comments:

zumbadance said...

The temperature in Toronto is cold as well. I have already put my down jacket on. Just wonder how 5 boys could stand the chill with their prince outfits!!
I think the great supports from all fans showed up in Jesu brought them warmth and joy during the event!

Libra Dolce said...

magnae is cute as usual... glad to see his happy faces.. =D