Sunday, December 06, 2009

[Video] 'Love Like This' by Gayageum

Thanks Ivy for sending me this video link. I am surprised that 'Love Like This' could also be played on Gayageum! So interesting. I have uploaded into my youtube to share with you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SS501 'Love Like This' on gayageum


This is OT, I also saw this amazing boy playing 'Canon in D' using 2 gayageum.

Credit: stob2000
Please repost with full credit

Korean boy - Canon (48 Line Gayageum version)


But I guess my favourite Canon in D will be..... my charming Prince playing 'Canon in D'

Credit: i16may21
Please repost with full credit

김현중 - Canon ~ Kim Hyun Joong

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!

helen from Canada said...

Wow!! Hyun Joong's performance is awesome and handsome! He is playing so well and so charming especially on stage! Hope to see him play again next year!

xiaofen said...

when did he perform this ? he so handsome! leader is best with guitar !!! :):):)

DannyDan02 said...

that's TALENT!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

One of my all time favorite performance of leader!! So sexy and cool! Leader, you're the best