Sunday, January 17, 2010

[Fan Made Video] Hyun Joong 4D-ness

Heee.... I intentionally 'leave out' leader's hand made video since there's always too much information on leader almost everyday. I guess you won't miss him as much as the other members. ^^

I am wrong, I have received 2 feedbacks, one in the comment by Bianca and one via email by Tina recommending me the same fan made video. Well, since they has suggested, I think I will share it then! Anyway, it is an interesting video collection of leader 4D-ness. I guess it will definitely make you have a good laugh if not smile. ^^

By the way, if you have to much laughters in this video and wanted to tame the laugh to smile, see this. ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: phtriples@youtube
Please repost with full credit

The 4D World Of Kim Hyun Joong

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi... please vote for hyun joongie~
instructions:
http://ss501fighting.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/poll-ss501-kim-hyun-joong-is-nominated-the-45th-annual-baeksang-arts-awards/

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Leader is soooo adorable.
Thanks for the vid

helen vancouver said...

Very hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I miss hyun joong already.

Anonymous said...

nothing is too much when comes to leader!not much news bout him recently. thought mini ufo like leader most y leave him out??? sad sad sad.miss him much

Anonymous said...

No news means good news. It hurts me a lot when I read news about his incident. I worry for him now.