Sunday, January 17, 2010

[Video] How good is Hyun Joong's math?

I think you must be waiting for me to share some fan made video of Hyun Joong. ^^ I guess most have seen fan made video of leader most of the time and I also shared before. Instead of sharing fan made video, let me show this video of leader in a variety show. The front part of this video has a little on Maknae.

I remember that Hyun Joong's mother ever mentioned in this interview that he always won the Mathematic Olympic Competition. This cute video show him having a 'mathematic test' together with a little kid. How good is his mathematic? See it yourself and grade him. ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: cekusa@youtube
Please repost with full credit

how smart is ss501

3 comments:

Janics Chong said...

I watched this already. But I do wonder what reality show isit from? I tried to figure it out but cant. I feel like watching the whole thing because they are so adorable in the video.

stalking_hj said...

@janics
its from mbc fantasy couple: 2hj epsd in 2008 (during de javu promo) no engsub for this show
i dunno about chinese sub, but i think there is (found some cut in YT with chinese sub)
i just watched raw video, and it ws really really funny even i dunno mostly their conversation

bianca said...

there's a fanmade video of leader that i guess not so many have watched. just like to share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH364I4AHPc

it's 4d leader... :)