Sunday, January 10, 2010

[Fan Account] Leader 4D-ness

I think I am enjoying watching videos and I totally don't feel like blogging..... ^_~

Okay, back to 'work', here one fan account which I saw in HyunJoongChina.com, translated by xinhm. I couldn't find the original article, so I don't know when this actually happened. But guess it is interesting to read. ^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://tvzonebbs6.media.daum.net/griffin/ + (Chinese translation) xinhm @ hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

This is from a post of a Korean fan. From the post we can see Hyun Joong's 4D-ness.

TS: Hyun Joong oppa, where is Jea Joong oppa?
Hyun Joong: I am not sure
He was signing for me, then I saw him calling. From the voice, it seems like he is calling Jea Joong.

Hyun Joong: Hyeong, where are you?
Jea Joong: I am at Apgujeong Dong. Wuss up?!
Hyun Joong: Nothing, I will call you again later.

Hyun Joong oppa put down the phone.
Hyun Joong: "He said he is at Apgujeong Dong."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i' so crazy when i listened to this song,plz go to this web and heard:http://kenh14.vn/c14/t2/2010010908420376/anh-quoc-cover-hit-lon-cua-ss501-va-ket-hop-cung-sam-quynh-chi.chn.

Anonymous said...

hii mini ufo,,can u now where website for buy rebirth limited edition thailand version ?? i wanna really buy that album..coz the fee dont really expensive..please can u help me ?? T.T
Kitty100790_Cutie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i think the original is in TSTW.

Anonymous said...

hmmm what that ?? can u tell me what the link ?? thx u..
btw i already hear that link u give..iihh that singer really copy ur man song..how brave he..><
really dont like that...just destroy original song from SS501

kitty

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

waa...I also listened to the song...
Don't like it as well~~!! =(
Juz agree what Kitty said..DESTROY the original song frm our BOYs~
=X

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

waa...I also listened to the song...
Don't like it as well~~!! =(
Juz agree what Kitty said..DESTROY the original song frm our BOYs~
=X

Anonymous said...

yuupp just destroy song from our oppa..btw is there no anyone can tell me where the website can i go for buy thailand rebirth limited edition ?? ><

Mini UFO said...

Kitty100790_Cutie,

The album is not released yet. Once it is released, let me find out from Mel again where you can buy it okay!

Anonymous said...

oowwhh million thx alot mini ufo..plese tell me quickly if u now where i can buy it..u can email me at hotmail,,oc ?? thx2..
from u'r information rebirth thailand edition,,is included many gift ?? like poster,,photobook,,etc ??
kitty

Anonymous said...

i forget,,i just now read at lizzie blog,,n have information about leader going trip to canada wid jaejong DBSK..
kitty

Anonymous said...

upps sorry i wrong at the name of blog..*liezle*

kanojokhj said...

ahhh I am in shock
jaja I don't like the song ..............

ahhh noo
jaja
and the photos of the guy jaja he is just.... Chotto ne!

Anonymous said...

this singer is from Viet nam!HIs name is Anh Quoc!