Friday, January 15, 2010

[Fan Account][2010.01.10] Hyun Joong & Jaejoong in Pacific Center

Was reading the fans comments in the fan account in the TVXQ forum which Stalking_HJ has pointed me to and saw this fan account. ^^

Lucky fans! I guess all of us would wish there will be such a day which you would met them coincidentally while you were shopping. ^_^

What would you react if you meet them under such condition?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Fan Account][2010.01.10] Hyun Joong & Jaejoong in Pacific Center

Credit: freelucky8

Eng translation by bbkpark@kparkblog
Please repost with full credit

Diary from my nephew - Jaejoong and Hyunjoong in Canada dated 2010.01.13
My nephew saw Jaejoong and Hyunjoong
After he called me, he was bragging so much
He posted his story on his homesite. Here is the story!

Seunga’s Diary - 2010.01.10

While I and Haein were exhausted from shopping in the Pacific Center. We went to Robson to eat dinner then we saw someone who looked like Kim Hyunjoong

'It’s Kim Hyunjoong?' but then I thought I was hallucinating because I was too hungry. Then, Haein suddenly said 'That person looks exactly like Kim Hyunjoong' so I looked again, it was actually Kim Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong was busy looking for something in his pockets, he has a very clear complexion.


He looks like a new born baby (?). His eyes are very big… he Looks so pure, so angelic.

He looked aroung and his eyes met mine. With a blank expression he waved his hand to me and Haein. He was so cool and cute...Behind him was Jaejoong.

The first thing that came to my mind was:
What in the world.. it was really Jaejoong.
I was so surprised that I can't close my mouth.
All I could think of was that he's sooo handsome…..

I was so lucky on that day..^^
Maybe it was because there were no Koreans aroung, so Jaejoong kept talking to us

I did a interview with him but it was too long
He kept shooting us with his camcorder. It was really embarrassing.
Then I hid behind the clothes counter he asked me why and told me to come out. I didn’t want be broadcast, so I kept on hiding.

Luckily they said they were going to leave soon so I stuck my head out?
Anyway, Jaejoong asked Haein how many years she has been there and Haein said 5 years (it’s actually 6 years) and he also asked me, I said 5 months (4 months in reality) I’m still not sure why we didn't tell them the truth. He told me not to lie when I said I'm good at english.

I was a bit worry that they may make me speak english but thankfully they didn’t

But it was such a burden that they kept on shooting us with the camcorder ㅜㅜ

After a few minutes, I and Haein went down the escalator. We saw Hyunjoong and Jaejoong beneath us, and Jaejoong started shooting us with his camcorder again. Since he was shooting from below I was a bit worried about my chin fat. (lol)

So I covered my face and said “We’re not following you, we’re trying to find the exit….we are going home” and then he said “The exit is there. Where are you going? He he he”
I was embarrassed when I looked around and realized that all the exits were really close.

Truthfully, we were following Jaejoong and Hyunjoong. It's not that easy to see them in person, even in Korea, so we were so happy that we see them in Canada. We walked together with Jaejoong and Hyunjoong to Hoe St.

Jaejoong said there weren’t any Korean people there who is good at english. He asked if we go to school, and if we’re not busy to translate for them.
Haein said she would like to kekekekekekeke
When they broadcast in a Japanese show (Nippon TV) I’m going to capture to them.. (Translator's note: not so sure about this part, kind of confusing)


Anyway I was really excited. However, we had to depart...
We went to eat after that. I was happy because there was an episode of me and Hain
It was so amazing that we met Korean celebrities in Canada..Not to mention it was the DBSK’s Jaejoong and F4’s Hyunjoong..hehe
If my cousin Harin, a major fan of DBSK, saw him, she must had fainted.
I called back to Seoul and told her all about it. She went kyaaaaaa..... Hi hi hi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...the pure and angelic Leader!! I can imagine that. Those fans are soooooo lucky

Summer A. said...

HAHA. omgomg. the fan's really cute ^^
and it seems like who's being stalked now ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for them...and the description about leader's pure and angelic, new born baby & big eyes made my heart leap... How I wish I could really see him in person too...even better when he's not wearing any make-up on...