Monday, January 11, 2010

[News] MBC Every1 'Life Threatre 2010' - Jung Min Part

Again, when I come to the timing of midnight, it is very confusing. I will try to find out more before updating into the schedule in my blog.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: sports.khan.co.kr + (Chinese translation) LOVE小馬馬 @ parkjungmin.com.cn + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

(Only translate parts related to Jung Min)

About MBC Every1 new adaptaton of 5 programs (Jung Min's Episode)

Allowing Lee Hwi Jae to go into stardom's 'Life Theatre 2010' will be presented in new content and format.

'Life Theatre 2010' will be aired on 20 January, using a storytelling style to briefly introduce the real life circumstances, SS501 member Park Jung Min will act as the main character who is walking through his life path.

The program will be broadcast on 20 January midnight.

3 comments:

DannyDan02 said...

^^ I really want to watch jung min acting!! with his unique personality I think he will do a great job!!

Andrea said...

Mini UFO, could u post the Jung Min eps on your blog pls?? When the subbed version is out on YT??

Mini UFO said...

Hi Andrea,

Don't worry if it is available, I will definitely put it up on my blog