Wednesday, January 06, 2010

[Photo + Video] Prince Young Saeng & Maknae Hyung Jun @ Luciadent + 4 more previous photo of SS501

When you are a star, even when you go to dentist, there will be photographs & video of you at the dentist! Haha!

Thanks for my photo supplier LHL for sending me these photographs of Young Saeng with his dentist. And thanks for Anonymous for the tips to the video recording.

....and.... knowing that I like leader, she send me a bonus.... leader with dentist too... I shall share with all of you too! ^_^

P/S: 圆圆亲 informed me that Maknae also went to the same dentist and he has recorded a message for him too. More past photo of the boys with their dentist were found, I will share in the same post too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://www.luciadent.com/ + yyy148@youtube
Please repost with full credit

28 Dec 2009 Heo Young Saeng & Kim Hyung Jun @ Lucia Dental

Young Saeng only talked for 11 seconds
but Hyung Jun talked for 53 seconds. ^_~



So did he go Macau with leader after going to the dentist? ^_~
So now we know whether he go or not.... kekeke.....


Photo taken at 24 November 2009,
during BOF filming period





Found photographs of the other 3 boys
taken during 3 April 2007

9 comments:

PRIS said...

same dentist, same background. lol.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the same dentist as them too!!! If only I live in S.Korea!!!

Jericho said...

Hi Cagali,

Just read news from Yahoo Korea that Korean netizens have voted Leader to be No. 1 (27.2%) as the most popular artist born in 1986. Then guess what? YS is at No. 2 (17.8%)! How interesting.
Following far behind at No. 3(6.9%) is 2AM's Changmin, then TVXQ's Micky.

Mini UFO said...

Wah! Good news! good news! :D

Anonymous said...

only the doctor's glass is changed..

Chara said...

What did he say in the vid? Apart from: "Hello, I am SS501's Youngsaeng." This I did understand... But then...?
Ah... Youngsaeng-ah...
And what'S written on the sig-card? Can somebodytell me?

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

urghh...Juz noe the meaning of "annyeong hasheeyo double o gong ill young saengie mida~" haha..
hmm...did PYS n BHJ go to the dentist together??
Haha~~they are CUTE~
xD...I think all of the boys go to this dental~ keke^^

sweetiecutieys said...

OMG....YS in no.2???
how to vote it???pls tell me...my saengieeee<3333

sweetiecutieys said...

hahahaha...hyunsaeng moment<333
same dentist...what else did they share??????