Friday, January 15, 2010

[Fan account] Hyun Joong & Jae Joong @ Airport

Thanks Stalking_HJ for the tips to the fan account! Wow! You are really a HJ stalker. Kekeke...

Wow! So glad that we have so many fan accounts recently for this secret trip of the double Joongs. I just can't imagine the sight of Hyun Joong leaning on Jae Joong shoulder ^_~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Mia Ng + (English translation) Alex Ng + UniNg @ www.onetvxq.com
Please repost with full credit

My friend's aunt was in Canada for a business trip and she met JaeJoong, HyunJoong at the airport. Here is her account.
Original text in French
English translation by Alex Ng.

Well, let see! Where should I begin?
It’s about my experience with meeting two famous Korean celebrities while waiting for my flight at a business launch in Canada Airport.

They are Kim Hyun Joong (Jihoo from BOF) and his friend, Kim YaeJoong. I’m an old chap, not a big fan of anything, but I do watch/listen to Korean drama and music. My two nephews are dedicated fans, so they keep me updated once in a while.

The two young men were sitting right across from my seat. Since I was busy working on my laptop, I didn’t noticed their presents until one of their travel companions dropped something on the floor.

KHJ looks quite young in person. His complexion is amazingly nice. He’s very fair, and very pretty. He looks ethereal, almost like an angel himself. His skin is as nice as a child‘s. Women would go for extreme measures just to have that kind of skin (so unfair).
Kim YaeJoong is also very handsome. He looks a little quirky, but that makes him sexy. I found Jaejoong a little more approachable and down-to-earth, since he does not have that “God” vide look as KHJ does.

Those two seem very close. They didn’t talk much, but the way they exchanged eyes contacts and shared a drink showed their closeness. I watched them from behind my laptop (he he … shame on me, an old lady). At one point, they made some loud noise and looked at me wary. I smiled just to reassure them. Jaejoong nod his head and I thought he said sorry. HyunJoong just smiled and shyly looked down. Right at that moment, I understood why they called him ‘prettier than flower’.

If I’m not wrong, Jaejoong is older than HyunJoong right? The younger one leaned on his friend’s shoulder and slept like a baby, while the older one sat till and even tried to put a coat on his young friend. I guess only Asian can show such affection to same-sex friends without the thought of been mistaken as homosexual. I found them really cute, and innocent.

I didn’t want to disturb or make them uncomfortable, I planned to wait to right before I leave for the flight to ask for their signatures, and pictures. Those will be great gifts for my two nephews. However, when I came back from the wash room, they were gone.

As a punishment for failing to get their pictures, my two nephews insisted me to write a fan account (?) to share my experience with all the fans. So, here it is, my first ever fan account. I hope you all enjoy it.
It was great to feel young, and being a fan girl once again. Thanks to the two gorgeous young men.

To my nephews, Lauren and Alexandra

With love, Mia Ng.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro-mance? Hhahaha, they're so sweet! :)

Unknown said...

From now on..we need to pay high attention who will stand or walk pass-by you...PRACTICE keep smiling and get ready the cellphone, paper note and pen in hand....may be you are the next LUCKY person to meet him face to face !!!!

honest speaking...after i read this message.. feels so warm...can't imagine if he really stands in front of me....

cheers, helen (hk)

nidi said...

"God vibe look" ?? unimaginable..

helen (vancouver) said...

This account is so well written and so touching that I can even feel how affectionate they both share with. Poor Hyun Joong, who is in fact lonely deep inside his heart and really needs to take a rest and a vacation. So glad to know that he is with Jae Joong and hope they will have fun in Canada.

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

i hope YS didnt read this fan acc :X

if he emo, he will cook alot curry then get fatter finger and fatter cheeks =)

Jericho said...

I know that there are many2 airports in Canada, wonder why this lady didn't mention the name but just state as Canada airport. Kinda strange. Nevermind, read from the other fan account that they are going to Japan n not back to Seoul yet?
Anyway, from these fan accounts we get to know how really good-looking these 2 are, especially Leader for being described as angelic, with beautiful skin, like a baby .... Wow!
I second Helen that from now on at all times to carry a camera ready n on the watch out.

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

i got a 5M Camera HP with me 24/7 Monday to sunday

STANDBY~

Janics Chong said...

Omg.. The 2 brotherly loveee. hahaah ! Totally love them because of their brotherly loveee. And it is s lucky to see them and seat on the same plane with them. How I wish I'm one of the passenger during the trip !

Both of them are babies to mee :)

Mini UFO said...

5MP camera not enuh to shoot our leader's baby skin. You need 12MP SLR so that when you can zoom in and blow out into human size poster and paste in your room. ^^

Anonymous said...

everyone who already saw leader in person, always said leader has very good skin, looks like angel...wow..envy of him, i hope i get only 0.1% skin like him.

love their relationship, sweet brothers, i dont know they are really that closed, even leader leaned on jj's shoulder...sweeettt.

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

Hyung, i thou u sae u wan to buy new camera? bring asap ok, incase ..

stalking_hj said...

TT if only i could be really his stalker in real life T______T

this fanaccount is just too cute, i reread more than ten times already, and still feel warm and imagining..

ETHEREAL, LIKE A BABY, LIKE AN ANGEL, PRETTIER THAN FLOWER, HAVE 'GOD' VIDE LOOK.. maybe an angel is really like him...

Anonymous said...

so sweeettt...emm sory,but i realy cant figure it out.always wonder what does it means with “God” vide look??can anyone explain?

Anonymous said...

Whoa, from today onwards, I'm going to bring a paper and a pen with me everywhere i go.
And I thought that a 5MP camera on my handphone was more than enough, but guess not! LOL i should find a better camera with me

Anonymous said...

Very nice fan account. I wish I was her.