Friday, January 15, 2010

[Photo] Hyun Joong @ Hotsun CF

Thank you LHL for sending all these beautiful photographs to me! You really made up my day, I am almost fallen asleep until I see Hyun Joong smiling brightly to me. ^_~

Wow! He is so charming and sweet in all these 'yummilicious' photographs from Hotsun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: Hotsun + cynthia @ SS601
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink graphics



Awww..... so cute.....


Where are you going Hyun Joong ah~





Mini UFO: Oh~ Hyun Joong ah~ Thanks for your present


Mini UFO: Can I have flowers from you everyday~

6 comments:

圆圆동생 o(∩_∩)o said...

If my boss is so handsome as him, i will come 9am, work till 12am oso no problem~

*working day dream ING*

Mini UFO said...

If my boss is as handsome as him...... I don't think I can work at all! ^^

Unknown said...

mini ufo...i know..i know..today is friday...start to have crazy time...however..you made me "heart attack" and "dizzy" nos. of times today...just kidding!!! what a charming and gorgeous leader!!!!

million thanks for your sincere sharing!!!

cheers, helen (hk)

Anonymous said...

hii sis cagali...hmm i just want told u..if i have send u message at u'r email..^^
kitty100790_cutie

Nina Aziz said...

OMG!!LEader is sooooooooooooo cuteeee!!!haiz...

guys have u listen to love like this chipmunk verse...so cute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crxATf0r1GQ

♥_얍카이_TRIPLE S 4eVeR_♥ said...

aww!! CUTE LEADER...<3 the photos!!