Saturday, February 27, 2010

[Photo] Hyung Jun invite message to MBC Game Team Mate

Here's some message that Maknae write to invite his team mates to Encore Concert. Haha. Look at the message. Maknae even drew their face. ^^

Thanks Cherie for extracting the translation of the message from Nevake MBC Game translation and post it here. I have included the translation for each message here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: 박정민하루만 @ SS601 + (Eng Trans) Nevake
Please repost with full credit
Do not hotlink photo


for my Sea (nickname of the person)
Welcome to SS501 concert!!
PS: next time i will be the one hitting you in the head!! be prepared (3
2010-02-27~28 !!



(For coach Ha or papa bear ^^)
To my father
You, my loving savior. I am writing to you with all my love.
I miss you. The best day in 2010 so far was the day i met you.
If you have time, will you come watch your son perform?
I love you 3x. Come either february 27th or 28th. I'll be waiting



To my friend Saint!
We lost at table tennis because of you!
come to my concert!



(This is for coach Lee)
To my mother,
It's already been one month since i met you, whom i love.
Time passes quickly. Although it hasn't been long,
I am very happy thanks to the love and attention you give me.
I am having a concert for you. Please come. I love you



To my grandfather
I will definitely become good at this game & buy you an electronic wheelchair.
Come to our SS501 concert!

1 comment:

cherie said...

i didn't translate it myself. i get it from nevake's video which subs the episodes to english. hope it helps if maybe any of you can't watch the video

for 1st photo he wrote:
for my Sea (nickname of the person)
Welcome to SS501 concert!!
PS: next time i will be the one hitting you in the head!! be prepared <3

27-28 february 2010

2nd photo (this one is for coach Ha or papa bear ^^) he wrote:
to my father
you, my loving savior. i am writing to you with all my love. i miss you. the best day in 2010 so far was the day i met you. if you have time, will you come watch your son perform? i love you 3x. come either february 27th or 28th. i'll be waiting

3rd photo:
to my friend Saint!
we lost at table tennis because of you! come to my concert!

4th photo (this one for coach Lee):
to my mother
it's already been one month since i met you, whom i love. time passes quickly. although it hasn't been long, i am very happy thanks to the love and attention you give me. i a having a concert for you. please come. i love you

last photo:
to my grandfather
i will definitely become good at this game and buy you an electronic wheelchair.
come to our SS501 concert!