Tuesday, February 09, 2010

[Info] Procedures for Endless Melody Photobook Fansign Session

Thanks Mel for sharing with me this information. This is another pre-event for Persona Bangkok on 12 February. Our boys is sure very busy on this day.

Mel has translated the procedure for the fansign of the 'Endless Melody' Photobook. According to her, there should be around 500 TripleS entitled to this fansign.

Wow! I wish I am one of those, but too bad I get to know them too late and was not on time to purchase the photobook. Anyway, if you have a chance to go to the fansign session, don't forget to share your photographs with me ok. ^_^

P/S: I guess a lot of you that own the 'Endless Melody' photobook would like to know if you are entitled to the chance for the fansign. I verify with Mel again regarding this.

According to Mel, if you purchase direct from DSP Thailand, do a direct transfer of payment to them, and they have your purchase records, as in they can verify your identity. Then you will entitle for the chance for fansign.

However, if you have purchased the photobook from another person, then you would need to get the original buyer to go down to the registration booth to register for you.

I hope I answer all of your doubts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: DSPThailand + English Traslation (Mel@kimhyunjoongthailand.com)
Please repost with full credit

[Info] Procedures for Endless Melody Photobook Fansign Session

Date: February 12, 2010
Time: 5.30 PM
Venue: S’Club Room, 4th Floor @ Siam Center Shopping Mall


1. Registration : Feb 12, 2010 at 3.00 PM – 4.30 PM

Venue : Registration Booth, 1st Floor Siam Center (Beside Han & Daz Ice cream shop)
- Inform your name and present ID Card to receive the ticket (The ticket will have the order according to the date of money transferred)

Not: The Rights for this Fansign session CANNOT be transferred to someone else. Late registration will be cancelled

- Do not bring your photobook to the fansign session. Staffs have especially prepared the poster for the signing as for the convenience and speed.


2. Line up to check the ticket and get the signature

- Hold on to the ticket received at the registration booth
- Line up at the parking lot area, 4th Floor Siam Center from 05.30 PM
- Line up according to the order number on the ticket
- Late for the line up after 5.30 PM will be lined in the back no matter what order you have on your ticket
- Please be on time


3. SS501 Arrival and begin the Fansign session

When received the signature, Fan should walk out immediately and with orderliness
- Please be cooperative and timely when receiving signature so everybody can get the signature and be close to the Boys
- Gifts are not allowed. Staffs will prepare the place for Fans to place their gifts to the Boys
- Do not bring your photobook to this event since it’s heavy and big. This is for the convenience, speed, and the orderliness of the fansign session.

** The schedule for registration may be changed according to the appropriateness of the venue.

10 comments:

w said...

may i know for this, which country they're going to?

Mini UFO said...

Bangkok, Thailand

w said...

ohhh wish that they could come sg ):

Jennifer said...

Hi, is the fansigning only for Thai Triples S or can overseas fans like me can go also?

I have bought the photobook but I'm not sure if I'm entitled for the fansigning anot.

Pls email me at thamjennifer@yahoo.com or reply here. I'll keep a lookout for your reply. Thanks.:-)

Mini UFO said...

I remember Mel told me that those that entitle to the fan sign will have a confirmation email of DSP, if you don't have that then it means you are not entitled to it.

Jennifer said...

Oic. I thought my friend told me those bought the photobook can go for the fan signing. Thanks for telling me.

Mini UFO said...

Jennifer,

Let me reconfirmed with Mel, once I have an answer from her I will email you. Since I guess you should be flying soon. You would be checking your email in BKK right?

Anonymous said...

hello ...
May.. thailand

I want to go to concert but I don't have. I need it.

mayjungzaa@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi miniUFO, regarding what jennifer had ask whether the fan sign is entitled to overseas fan, if you've gotten an answer from mel, cld you post it on your blog. thanks much! (:

Jennifer said...

Hi miniUFO, thanks for your help. I'll be flying on 11 Feb, Thu. So I'll be able to check on your reply here.

Once thanks. :D

Oh, I forgot to ask you...are you going to BKK?