Sunday, September 06, 2009

[Fancam] Boy over Flowers Event

Was searching high and low for the BOF event fancams on youtube yesterday but didn't see any. I am so happy when browsing SS601 website and saw 허술달 update some youtube clips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Credit: namikero@youtube + SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with FULL CREDIT.

20090905 Boys Over Flowers in Yokohama SS501 Kim HyunJoong 김현중 (Part 1)


20090905 Boys Over Flowers in Yokohama SS501 Kim HyunJoong 김현중 (Part 2)


Interview session with leader, can see that his Japanese had improved a lot, he can answer more fluently and spontaneously. I think in the beginning he mentioned that he delivered pizza, fried chicken, etc. Then he mentioned the gift he would give to his girl friend is KISS!! (Listen to the background screaming when he mentioned that!!) He also mentioned that he wanted to have a concert in Tokyo Dome together with SS501 and gaining loud applaused by the audience. If I am not wrong, I also heard he mentioned something like next year... Am I right? They are going to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome next year??!! I wish there are translation for this. The background is VERY NOISY. I can't figure out most of the sentence.

Even though I can't figure out most part of the interview, but it is nice to see him smile and joke around. :D

20090905 Boys Over Flowers SS501 Kim HyunJoong 김현중 (Part 3)


Leader singing "Thank you", take note at 3:30 onwards, he changed the script to
"Arigato nae gyeote meomulleo chuwayo"
Arigato = Thank you, Chuwayo = I like you.

In between what does it means, I don't know.... hahaha but..... Owww...... so sweet...... :D


20090905 Boys Over Flowers SS501 Kim HyunJoong 김현중(Part 4)


Leader singing "제발 잘해줘" (Please treat me well). No ripping of clothes this round. :P, but he is still HOT!! I like it when he dance, he looked so confident and charming!

20090905 SS501 DEJA VU in Boys Over Flowers in Yokohama (Part 5)


20090905 SS501 널 부르는 노래 Lalala Song for you in Boys Over Flowers in Yokohama (Part 6)


I love to see them whenever they are singing & dancing this song. They looked sooo cute and you can feel that they are enjoying the song very much from the smile in their face...

No comments: